College Football (Not Big Ten)

1 minute ago, Leathernecks said:

Wow.  Almost turning into a blowout.  It's Alabama though, so I wouldn't ever put anything past them.

I have a feeling Jalen Hurts is going to come in for Tua and lead Bama back, the opposite of what happened last year.

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mixed emotions as a Canes fan. First...glad to see Clemson pound Saban and his players who earlier this year every Einstein in the country was trying to tell us Bama was the greatest team ever. Sorry. They aren't. Secondly...Clemson is on auto pilot in the ACC which means trouble for Canes until Manny can get kids to stop leaving South Florida.

I watched so much sports over the weekend I'll admit I went to sleep early last night. Double take time when I saw the final this morning. 2 more years of Lawrence. Has to be a GM somewhere in the NFL trying to figure out how they can 0-16 in a couple of years.

57 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I agree but it did not keep all the Irish haters from saying ND did not deserve to be there. 

Well if a lot of people had their way we wouldn't have had the CFP.  We would have just handed the trophy to Bama.  How did that work out?  The system is what it is.  Notre Dame deserved to be there, they just got beat.  

And on a different note it appears we got something special going on in CFB.....a championship rivalry.  Clemson/Bama.

6 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Serious question. Was Bama even deserving to be in the CFP? They got blown out for goodness sake by Clemson.

Dwayne Haskins might have thrown for 400 yards against that defense. Ohio State would have given Clemson the best game.  Love that the smack they talked about Notre Dame came back on them.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Wasn't sure where to put this. Pretty unreal. I have a love/hate relationship with facilities. I hate how important they are but love when I see schools step up because they want to do everything possible to win.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/lsu-football/watch-lsu-unveils-new-football-operations-building-each-player-has-his-own-pod/

Showing you have to subscribe on my end.

10 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Wasn't sure where to put this. Pretty unreal. I have a love/hate relationship with facilities. I hate how important they are but love when I see schools step up because they want to do everything possible to win.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/lsu-football/watch-lsu-unveils-new-football-operations-building-each-player-has-his-own-pod/

That is what it takes to win these days?  Wow.

Archived