John Higgins Files Suit against KSR

Another reason why, we at HSN.03 were so careful .....NOT.... to solicit members from HSN.02.  Fan boards and their legal ramifications, have become more than just a place where fans come to gather.  And is which is why, we intend to keep HSN.03.... simply a place for IU fans to gather.... free of subscriptions, free of ads, free of asking for handouts, and free of selling merchandise in order to make a profit. 

We may not be the biggest. We may not be the first with breaking news. But always.... we will be a place for IU fans to gather. 

Matt Jones responds to the John Higgins lawsuit | Kentucky Sports Radio

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Another reason why, we at HSN.03 were so careful .....NOT.... to solicit members from HSN.02.  Fan boards and their legal ramifications, have become more than just a place where fans come to gather.  And is which is why, we intend to keep HSN.03.... simply a place for IU fans to gather.... free of subscriptions, free of ads, free of asking for handouts, and free of selling merchandise in order to make a profit. 

We may not be the biggest. We may not be the first with breaking news. But always.... we will be a place for IU fans to gather. 

We may not be the biggest. We may not be the first with break news. But always... we will be a place for IU fans to gather, BUT WE ARE THE BEST!

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

This is by far the BEST IU site! That's why I keep following it around for all these years! You guys and gals are like my family, except maybe Blue, he's a bit weird! I don't post a lot but I check it multiple times everyday! I have to get my fix! Thanks to everyone that makes this strange little family of ours great! I love you all!

Archived