Ball State Game Thread

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Did the color commentator just talk about redshirting Scott or did I mishear?

He said that he still has one more game until it would no longer be considered a redshirt season if he were to get injured or if something else happened. Something along those lines.

Man really glad to see us succeeding so far with Coach Allen, love his energy.  Ball St is a team we always struggle with. Getting recruits and starting the Big ten season next week at 3-0 after losing some great players last year, I really didn't expect this.  Good time to be a Hoosier!

Wow that game was HOT!!! We played really well. Still want more Whop. But hey.. it worked today. Scott is a stud. I think they want to RS Walker if the opportunity is there. He showed a lot today though. James Head is another guy who looked good today.. didn't play the first two games. 

11 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Wow that game was HOT!!! We played really well. Still want more Whop. But hey.. it worked today. Scott is a stud. I think they want to RS Walker if the opportunity is there. He showed a lot today though. James Head is another guy who looked good today.. didn't play the first two games. 

I am glad it was hot for the game today... as I really, really enjoyed watching views of the students in the stands.   ;)

I was at this game.  The defense, after the first drive, was just monstrous.  They bent here and there, but man, that was a good game on that side of the ball.

The game was not as close as it looked!  Haha, seriously though, I felt like IU could have put up 50+ if they were inclined.

Not sure if Penix was in with mostly the two-deep or not, but while he's obviously talented and will be great in the future, I think he needs some time to develop and probably learn the playbook a bit better.

Ramsey had a really great game, and the offense definitely had a better flow with him in.

Stevie Scott may (will likely) end up being the next Jordan Howard.

Archived