2018 Midterm Elections

Brass Cannon

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Reacher said:

The story of Brian Banks... Will be looking forward to seeing this movie.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/brian-banks-due-process/?source=zh

Due process involves an investigation. If Kavanaugh wants to be vindicated he should probably ask for the FBI to prove his innocence

edit

not surprised in the least that is where you get your news 

12 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Due process involves an investigation. If Kavanaugh wants to be vindicated he should probably ask for the FBI to prove his innocence

edit

What is the approved list of news sources everyone should be reading.

3 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

edit

A link took me to that site. Not sure if I'd ever even heard of it before. What difference does it make as the article seemed pretty straightforward. 

I get news from the right and left on an ongoing basis and make up my own mind. You should try it! Listen or watch Hannity for one week. He has been remarkably accurate from what I've seen. Can't say the same for the NYT or CNN. 

1 hour ago, Reacher said:

I get news from the right and left on an ongoing basis and make up my own mind. You should try it! Listen or watch Hannity for one week. He has been remarkably accurate from what I've seen. Can't say the same for the NYT or CNN. 

When you're calling the guy without a shred of journalistic ethics credible it explains a lot. 

16 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

When you're calling the guy without a shred of journalistic ethics credible it explains a lot. 

Since when is he a journalist?

You prefer the ethics of all the "objective" reporters on Hillarys https://theintercept.com/2016/10/09/exclusive-new-email-leak-reveals-clinton-campaigns-cozy-press-relationship/

Do you ever read anything from those 65 reporters?

21 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

edit

The Senate has been doing an investigation. Why arent the Dems participating? Again, hoping Ford gets to tell her side- and explain why all her witnesses, including a life long friend, cant back up her claims. www.weeklystandard.com/john-mccormack/blasey-fords-female-classmate-her-last-alleged-witness-denies-ever-attending-party-with-kavanaugh

21 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

What is the approved list of news sources everyone should be reading.

Apparently, Hannity, the #1 most watched cable news show doesnt make the list. His watchers must be Walmart shopping deplorables or something. Amazing there are people so closed minded they wont even watch him to see both sides of an issue. See the list of the 65 reporters friendly to the Clintons for the approved list.

1 hour ago, Reacher said:

The Senate has been doing an investigation. Why arent the Dems participating? Again, hoping Ford gets to tell her side- and explain why all her witnesses, including a life long friend, cant back up her claims. www.weeklystandard.com/john-mccormack/blasey-fords-female-classmate-her-last-alleged-witness-denies-ever-attending-party-with-kavanaugh

Apparently, Hannity, the #1 most watched cable news show doesnt make the list. His watchers must be Walmart shopping deplorables or something. Amazing there are people so closed minded they wont even watch him to see both sides of an issue. See the list of the 65 reporters friendly to the Clintons for the approved list.

65 others are shady so obviously he isn’t?  Pretty stupid logic. 

And no the senate has not done an investigation. Asking the accused person if they did it did it all while insisting the alleged victim must be mistaken is not an investigation. Then refusing to call people to say things under oath is not an investigation. 

And anybody isn’t a partisan hack can tell this isn’t an investigation. As evidenced by the fact you are only using right wing biased websites kinda reveals where your at

22 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

And no the senate has not done an investigation. Asking the accused person if they did it did it all while insisting the alleged victim must be mistaken is not an investigation. Then refusing to call people to say things under oath is not an investigation. 

And anybody isn’t a partisan hack can tell this isn’t an investigation. As evidenced by the fact you are only using right wing biased websites kinda reveals where your at

You are good entertainment.......I will give you that.  

14 minutes ago, rico said:

Argue this......Trump is President and you don't like it.  Now there is a fact.

True. Because I’m opposed to racism, child abuse and isolationism. Just to name a few.

And how could i forget Treason. 

But your too busy building crosses and buying lighter fluid to care about any of that stuff

32 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

True. Because I’m opposed to racism, child abuse and isolationism. Just to name a few.

But your too busy building crosses and buying lighter fluid to care about any of that stuff

Now that just crossed my line.  

2 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

So if CNN refuses to cover it, it didn't happen? Wow... 

Are you saying the 4 witnesses she named are supporting her claim? Or ignoring the fact they aren't cause a website you don't like reported it? 

50 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

No president has done more to crack down on child abuse/human trafficking than Trump. Since CNN doesn't report that, I guess you are oblivious to it. 

When a proper investigation (conducted by people not beholden to Hillary) is done, I think to will find Obama, Yates, Clapper, Comey, Mueller were more treasonous than Trump. Time will tell... 

You lose the argument when you stoop to unfounded petty attacks. 

Have a good day. 

11 minutes ago, Reacher said:

No president has done more to crack down on child abuse/human trafficking than Trump. Since CNN doesn't report that, I guess you are oblivious to it. 

When a proper investigation (conducted by people not beholden to Hillary) is done, I think to will find Obama, Yates, Clapper, Comey, Mueller were more treasonous than Trump. Time will tell... 

You lose the argument when you stoop to unfounded petty attacks. 

Have a good day. 

He literally Ordered child abuse committed. But those kids don’t matter to you since they aren’t white I suppose. 

😂 😂 😂 Obama was treasonous. Lol shame the GOP senate sat by and did nothing lol

you guys aren’t arguing. You guys are regurgitating right wing talking points. Citing twitter feeds as reliable sources and what not. 

If it looks like a racist. Sounds like a racist and behaves like a racist. Well you know....And what’s funny is you can replace the Cs with Ps and that still works. 

21 minutes ago, Reacher said:

So if CNN refuses to cover it, it didn't happen? Wow... 

Are you saying the 4 witnesses she named are supporting her claim? Or ignoring the fact they aren't cause a website you don't like reported it? 

Not ignoring it but still doesn’t mean an investigation occurred.

those are different things. 

36 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

He literally Ordered child abuse committed. But those kids don’t matter to you since they aren’t white I suppose. 

you guys aren’t arguing. You guys are regurgitating right wing talking points. Citing twitter feeds as reliable sources and what not. 

If it looks like a racist. Sounds like a racist and behaves like a racist. Well you know....And what’s funny is you can replace the Cs with Ps and that still works. 

Obama did too. Obama also deported more illegals than any other president. Does that make him a racist?

Both presidents were following policy guidelines. Rather than use it as a political football somebody can work on changing the policy if they really cared.

Do you evaluate an individual to determine if they are racist or not, or do you decide based on what category you think they fall in to?

Yeah, the border travesties needed cleaned up decades ago.  The media driven agenda used their hatred of the president to get it done?

To think those incidents are isolated to the current president tells us where you are.

I am offended by this, because you are making me out to defend our president, yet again.  I do not seek to align myself with either party.  I seek truth.

Please stop placing labels on posters and words in their mouths.

7 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Not sure what the C's and P's comment was about as I like the Celtics and Pacers.

2 minutes ago, PoHoosier said:

Yeah, the border travesties needed cleaned up decades ago.  The media driven agenda used their hatred of the president to get it done?

To think those incidents are isolated to the current president tells us where you are.

I am offended by this, because you are making me out to defend our president, yet again.  I do not seek to align myself with either party.  I seek truth.

Please stop placing labels on posters and words in their mouths.

Not sure what the C's and P's comment was about as I like the Celtics and Pacers.

Wasn’t talking to you. Unless your an alt account of the other poster. I was referencing specific things they posted. 

Abd yes the border policy is broke. That doesn’t excuse torturing and In at least one case killing a child. 

6 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

Obama did too. Obama also deported more illegals than any other president. Does that make him a racist?

Both presidents were following policy guidelines. Rather than use it as a political football somebody can work on changing the policy if they really cared.

Do you evaluate an individual to determine if they are racist or not, or do you decide based on what category you think they fall in to?

Obama did not order children tortured. Trump made a big deal about how he was ending the coddling of those crossing the border. 

And I conclude people are racist when they think that child abuse doesn’t count if they aren’t white 

Archived