Hoosier Hysteria

IU Scott

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Parakeet Jones said:

With a 4:00 start I would love to bring my five year old.  However, standing in line for as long as we would have to is probably not going to work with him.  

My best friend and I and our sons have went to over 20 HH events and it is like a tradition now.

On 9/17/2018 at 1:54 PM, IU Scott said:

My best friend and I and our sons have went to over 20 HH events and it is like a tradition now.

Same here. A friend and I, along with various others have never missed a HH. I remember the first RMK midnight madness that was basically a practice. It’s come a long way since then!

2 hours ago, iufaninand said:

Same here. A friend and I, along with various others have never missed a HH. I remember the first RMK midnight madness that was basically a practice. It’s come a long way since then!

And in those years they started at mid night and usually lasted at least two hours.

29 minutes ago, 2014Hoosier said:

Anyone know what the cost of the fee lane parking garage is? I’m planning on parking there and walking to assembly hall before 1230 when the stadium parking lots are open

also, how early are you all planning on getting in line?

I am not sure if this helps or not.  Seems confusing to me.

Parking Facilities and Maps: Office of Parking Operations: Indiana University Bloomington

OK. I see now.  The charge is by the hour .  On the far right of the chart, is you scroll down. 

Archived