Hoosier Hysteria

IU Scott

8 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I am not sure if this helps or not.  Seems confusing to me.

Parking Facilities and Maps: Office of Parking Operations: Indiana University Bloomington

OK. I see now.  The charge is by the hour .  On the far right of the chart, is you scroll down. 

Based on that, it shows that they are only open during the week, so maybe weekends are free? (Fingers crossed) I was just living in Bloomington 2 years ago, but I forget what they were like 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 2014Hoosier said:

Based on that, it shows that they are only open during the week, so maybe weekends are free? (Fingers crossed) I was just living in Bloomington 2 years ago, but I forget what they were like 

Based on your post, it kind of wakened my memory.  And it looks like parking, unless posted, IS free at certain IU garages or lots, on Weekends.

Have a great time back on campus, and for HH ! WIsh I could join you.

Free Parking: Parking Regulations and Policies: Office of Parking Operations: Indiana University Bloomington

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

We can be there by 100 . I will bring chipa and salsa from the best Mexican restaurant around. El reparo in greensburg 

Love El Raparo!  We meet my brother and his wife from Batesville there from time to time. Good half-way meeting place for sure.

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

We can be there by 100 . I will bring chipa and salsa from the best Mexican restaurant around. El reparo in greensburg 

Seating tip.....when you enter the seating area from the North lobby and are walking down the steps stay left.  The players will enter from that corner.

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

You bring both and I will be the tool with the drink. This thing is really coming together. Thanks Scott!!

The little lady has jumped into the fray.  She says she is going to have pulled pork and bringing a bunch of her favorite wines.  Scott sure knows how to throw a party.  BTW Scott, I still want the couch....the woman can sleep on the floor.  

7 minutes ago, rico said:

The little lady has jumped into the fray.  She says she is going to have pulled pork and bringing a bunch of her favorite wines.  Scott sure knows how to throw a party.  BTW Scott, I still want the couch....the woman can sleep on the floor.  

I told Ayden how big this party is goona be and he told Mom to make her famous Buffalo Chicken Dip. I might have to wrestle you for the couch all this food I will need a nap before HH

Archived