Tiger Woods

CauseThatsMyDJ

Tiger is good for golf. All the younger guys who have stepped up in his absence have made comments about how awesome  it is to be out on the course, hear the roaring crowds, and know that Tiger has done something.

He seems to have turned his life around and gotten his priorities straight. Regardless of the transgressions, he deserves a second chance.

Tiger is the guy that got me back into watching golf.  Guys my age grew up idolizing Nicklaus and Watson, and kept an eye on what Arnie was doing.  When Tiger went pro it was something else for me and my "clan".  We would have partys on the week-ends for the majors and everyone was cheering for Tiger.  I give him a pass on the "transgressions", I just hope he is up to physical snuff.  

Tiger, I think you are Gggggggggggreeeeeeeeeeaaaaatttttttttttttt!

14 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Any fellow Tiger fans among the crowd here? I know he's not universally liked, but still probably the most popular golfer out there. Figured we could have a topic for him.

He just eagled the 18th at the Tour Championship to head to the clubhouse tied for the lead with Rickie Fowler.

Big Tiger fan. Saw him as an amateur, his 3rd tournament ever and countless since. Would be huge for him to walk off this miraculous year with a win.....considering he couldn't walk this time last year.

9 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Big Tiger fan. Saw him as an amateur, his 3rd tournament ever and countless since. Would be huge for him to walk off this miraculous year with a win.....considering he couldn't walk this time last year.

Would be amazing to add that miracle to winning a major on a broken leg.

On 9/20/2018 at 4:27 PM, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

image.png.6f2c1b46b3294c09660ac879d0e45754.png

Tiger is -12 and has a 3 shot lead after 54 holes. He has never lost a tournament under those circumstances in his career.

DeChambeau - T21

Rose - T2

Finau - T6

Johnson - T9

Thomas - T9

Bradley - T27

Rose has a huge cushion and would have to absolutely tank tomorrow for Tiger to win the Fed Ex Cup. 

Way back, I was in the waiting room at the dentist, thumbing through a sports illustrated or something like that, and this blurb caught me eye — really short boxed blurb about this young golfer who had just won the junior title and was going to be a great pro golfer — the writer got it right. 

I’ve been rooting for him to get that next major for years, it’s great to see him healthy again. Too bad the Golden Bear isn’t around to see Tiger’s resurgence 

Archived