Where is Grant Gelon ????

One poster[ on this web site ]has  stated that Grant Gelon is now at Missouri STATE !! Well  , I could not find him listed on Missouri State's Current [2017-2018] player roster and there is ABSOLUTELY not even any mention of a Grant Gelon at Missouri State's official web site in either the news/archives section !1 However , Grant IS STILL listed on the CURRENT State Fair Community College Men's Basketball roster [as of today , Wednesday October 4 ,2017 ]! Oh well , State Fair has a couple of Jamboree games to play in this weekend !! I guess I will find out if Grant actually played for State Fair next Tuesday ( The Library is Closed on Monday -Nov. 9 ,2017 for Columbus Day !!) I do [ however] find it curious that there is absolutely no mention of a Grant Gelon transferring into Missouri State's men's basketball program at their official web site ??????????????

Thank you for clearing that mess up !! If he had transferred to Missouri State DIRECTLY from IU he would have had to sit out the 2017-2018 season per NCAA Transfer regulations !! By playing the 2017-2018 season At State Fair Community College , Grant can then be eligible to play at Missouri STATE IN THE 2018-2019 SEASON !!

P.S. Grant will then have 2 seasons of eligibility at Missouri State starting in 2018-2019 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by hoosiertildeath

Actually , If Grant plays this season for State Fair Community College  ( and I think he will ) He will ONLY HAVE TWO SEASONS that he could play at Missouri State. By the way , I could not find any results from the Mullins Dallas Jamboree to find out if Grant actually played in that jamboree  , which amounted to 2 full games ( one half against  4 other schools  : Butler County , Trinidad State ,Western Oklahoma , and San Jacinto Colleges

Edited by hoosiertildeath

16 hours ago, Coach1K said:

You know that is one game board of my childhood that I did not play. I was always a Clue kind of person. 

HA!  It was a board game?!?!  It was a game show and cartoon when I was a kid. That's the only way I knew it. 

Clue for the win for sure!  Highly underrated movie as well. 

• 10 months later...