Where is Grant Gelon ????

One poster[ on this web site ]has  stated that Grant Gelon is now at Missouri STATE !! Well  , I could not find him listed on Missouri State's Current [2017-2018] player roster and there is ABSOLUTELY not even any mention of a Grant Gelon at Missouri State's official web site in either the news/archives section !1 However , Grant IS STILL listed on the CURRENT State Fair Community College Men's Basketball roster [as of today , Wednesday October 4 ,2017 ]! Oh well , State Fair has a couple of Jamboree games to play in this weekend !! I guess I will find out if Grant actually played for State Fair next Tuesday ( The Library is Closed on Monday -Nov. 9 ,2017 for Columbus Day !!) I do [ however] find it curious that there is absolutely no mention of a Grant Gelon transferring into Missouri State's men's basketball program at their official web site ??????????????

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for clearing that mess up !! If he had transferred to Missouri State DIRECTLY from IU he would have had to sit out the 2017-2018 season per NCAA Transfer regulations !! By playing the 2017-2018 season At State Fair Community College , Grant can then be eligible to play at Missouri STATE IN THE 2018-2019 SEASON !!

P.S. Grant will then have 2 seasons of eligibility at Missouri State starting in 2018-2019 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Actually , If Grant plays this season for State Fair Community College  ( and I think he will ) He will ONLY HAVE TWO SEASONS that he could play at Missouri State. By the way , I could not find any results from the Mullins Dallas Jamboree to find out if Grant actually played in that jamboree  , which amounted to 2 full games ( one half against  4 other schools  : Butler County , Trinidad State ,Western Oklahoma , and San Jacinto Colleges

16 hours ago, Coach1K said:

You know that is one game board of my childhood that I did not play. I was always a Clue kind of person. 

HA!  It was a board game?!?!  It was a game show and cartoon when I was a kid. That's the only way I knew it. 

Clue for the win for sure!  Highly underrated movie as well. 

• 10 months later...

Archived