Michigan State Game Thread

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Andy06 said:

Bad luck pick 6, legit int called back on a terrible call.  Certainly feels like we have played a better game than 21-7.

Don't forget Ramsey overthrew wide open Reese  Taylor that would have gone for TD, shouldn't have thrown the pick 6.  This game has been played closer than score indicates.  We simply cannot afford mistakes!

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Don't want to be that guy but so far this is your typical piss down your leg game for IU when they play in a big game.

Win or lose tonight.  Bowl or no bowl this year.  To my eye, CTA has this program on the right trajectory. We actually look the part at competing in the BIG.  Long game looks good for the Hoosiers.  I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet tonight.  Of course Jim Beam may be doing most of my thinking right now.

2 minutes ago, FWIUFan said:

Win or lose tonight.  Bowl or no bowl this year.  To my eye, CTA has this program on the right trajectory. We actually look the part at competing in the BIG.  Long game looks good for the Hoosiers.  I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet tonight.  Of course Jim Beam may be doing most of my thinking right now.

Tom Allen good. His OC choice...

6 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Granted he’s not getting a ton of time, but Ramsey’s feel for the pocket and pressure is not good at all. 

It's been really bad.

Another thing that drives me nuts is twice he's scrambled and run out of bounds 2-3 yards behind the line of scrimmage.  Just toss the darn thing out of bounds and save a few yards.

1 minute ago, Leathernecks said:

It's been really bad.

Another thing that drives me nuts is twice he's scrambled and run out of bounds 2-3 yards behind the line of scrimmage.  Just toss the darn thing out of bounds and save a few yards.

Yeah, that’s just dumb football. 

He just doesn’t seem to have a good feel for where/when the pressure is coming. They need to do something to change the pace here. 

Archived