Hoosier Hysteria - Recruit Discussion

Iuprof

Hey everyone. Been awhile since I have posted but I have been keeping up with all the recruiting news by checking in every few days for a few nuggets on what is happening. Being a Professor, I got this in my mailbox, and I thought there may be a few who wanted to click on it and read it. Looks like we are gearing up for Basketball season, and Hoosier Hysteria is the start. The place should be rocking, and a great experience for all the recruits. Hopefully TJD and KB will commit soon after! Can't wait for the season to start!

https://news.iu.edu/stories/2018/09/iub/inside/25-mens-basketball-seniors-share-goals-hoosier-hysteria.html?utm_source=2018-09-25&utm_medium=enewsletter&utm_content=Hoosier-Hysteria&utm_campaign=2018-inside-iub-distribution

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Is it me or does the list of attendees seem a lot smaller than years past?

Well, it's an early list but our targets are certainly fewer than the frequent fishing expeditions IU used to engage in.  I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing.

Edited by FKIM01
  • Like 4

55 minutes ago, BtownBallers said:

Sounds about right to me.  That story is making me crave some Buffalouies right about now.

How about Mother Bears to start...followed by a hairy bear and some karaoke...followed by a nice stroll down third street to Nick's for some sink the bizz and apps...followed by Roys...followed by Buffalouies for dinner. :jumprope:

• Like 1