Media Day

Great interview with Archie and Dakich online today as well. You can tell when a Coach has an it part to him. I think we have one here guys. Every answer is on point...and not in the rah rah Crean version...the guy has a part to him where people say yes...I want to be coached by a guy like that. 

Is there a video segment somewhere of the players' interviews with Race, Devonte and Hunter? I can't seem to find that one and am curious about all 3 of those guys. I did see a short snippet where the fire alarm went off with the 3 of them at the table, so just curious if I've missed it.

Thanks

27 minutes ago, Jacarcio said:

Not sure if this is what you wanted but inside the hall had all the player interviews. 

https://www.insidethehall.com/2018/09/26/video-2018-2019-iu-media-day-player-press-conferences/

Perfect. Thanks! I had looked their previously and only saw a few vids...not all that are showing up now or in the link provided. I appreciate the assist.

19 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I know this is a small issue, but did it look like there were a couple of number changes from what we saw this summer? Looked like Fitzner was wearing 35 instead of 55. That looked pretty clear. It kind of looked like Damezi had 32 on instead of 23. Am I right on that?  I have a crazy fan theory of that is correct. 

Please divulge in this fan theory!

Archived