Which IU BB player is living his best pre-season ever ?

milehiiu

I would say Juwan.  Experienced the 2015 season then endured mediocrity.  Then he had his breakout year last year and Archie pulling in an awesome recruiting class. Juwan is looking at being in contention for BTPOY.  Its his last season at IU and he has to be feeling the vibe that things are changing.  Probably something beyond his expectations.  

Juwan is from the same town my grandpa is from so that is kinda neat.  

7 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

I would say Juwan.  Experienced the 2015 season then endured mediocrity.  Then he had his breakout year last year and Archie pulling in an awesome recruiting class. Juwan is looking at being in contention for BTPOY.  Its his last season at IU and he has to be feeling the vibe that things are changing.  Probably something beyond his expectations.  

Juwan is from the same town my grandpa is from so that is kinda neat.  

I have been in Waynesville, Missouri.  It is just outside of Fort Leonard Wood, where I took my advanced individual training before leaving for OCS at Fort Benning, Georgia.   Interesting thing about Waynesville, with an Indiana connection, is that Waynesville was named after Anthony Wayne.... the same person that Fort Wayne, Indiana, was named after.

Lot's of positive press about Juwan.  I agree.

Hard for me not to include Romeo in the same category.... positive press wise, however. 

13 hours ago, milehiiu said:

I have been in Waynesville, Missouri.  It is just outside of Fort Leonard Wood, where I took my advanced individual training before leaving for OCS at Fort Benning, Georgia.   Interesting thing about Waynesville, with an Indiana connection, is that Waynesville was named after Anthony Wayne.... the same person that Fort Wayne, Indiana, was named after.

Lot's of positive press about Juwan.  I agree.

Hard for me not to include Romeo in the same category.... positive press wise, however. 

My grandpas family had a 200ish acre farm along the river close to a place called devils elbow.  Ive been there a few time. Love the ozarks.  

He did his training at Ft Leonard Wood too in 1947. Retired as a Msgt in 67 and moved to indiana where my grandma grew up. 

Interesting Ft wayne connection. Learn new things everyday.  

17 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

My grandpas family had a 200ish acre farm along the river close to a place called devils elbow.  Ive been there a few time. Love the ozarks.  

He did his training at Ft Leonard Wood too in 1947. Retired as a Msgt in 67 and moved to indiana where my grandma grew up. 

Interesting Ft wayne connection. Learn new things everyday.  

Devils Elbow has one of the best dive bars and BBQ joints. Was stationed at Ft Leonard Wood and lived in Waynesville for nearly 6 years. 

Archived