paranormal activity

mrflynn03

I have had quite a few unexplainable experiences since before I can remember.  It started when I was young enough to not remember but my mom has told me I would tell her of an old man coming to talk to me at night while I was in bed in our first house. 

Over the years in multiple places I've lived I've had doors open and close, rapping on walls/doors, possible voices.

In my house(built in 1942)9 years now and every Sept/Oct a few things will happen.  Tv's turned on when we get home, voices, cold spots, odor of burnt hair/skin, knocking sounds, cat scared/suspicious.

So far this year had a picture frame turned 90 degrees and today a blinking cat toy that has never worked started blinking. 

Anyone else ever had any experiences? 

I havent had any luck debunking most of it.  especially the picture frame.

2 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

I have had quite a few unexplainable experiences since before I can remember.  It started when I was young enough to not remember but my mom has told me I would tell her of an old man coming to talk to me at night while I was in bed in our first house. 

Over the years in multiple places I've lived I've had doors open and close, rapping on walls/doors, possible voices.

In my house(built in 1942)9 years now and every Sept/Oct a few things will happen.  Tv's turned on when we get home, voices, cold spots, odor of burnt hair/skin, knocking sounds, cat scared/suspicious.

So far this year had a picture frame turned 90 degrees and today a blinking cat toy that has never worked started blinking. 

Anyone else ever had any experiences? 

I havent had any luck debunking most of it.  especially the picture frame.

I have experienced this stuff minimally.

Quick question, does this stuff bother you?

14 hours ago, PoHoosier said:

I have experienced this stuff minimally.

Quick question, does this stuff bother you?

It doesnt bother me.

My wife was creeped out with the picture because she was home alone, the power was out, and it happened to her favorite wedding picture. 

When I was a young kid, maybe 8?  I was in the hospital and in the room by myself because my mom went to get something.  When she came back I told her there were people around my bed praying while she was gone.  Nobody had come in the room or anything.  I didn't remember the story, she told me about it years later.

Also I saw Reggie Miller in a walking boot and Dale Davis when checking out of the hospital.  I absolutely remember that part lol.

4 minutes ago, CapnRon said:

When I was a young kid, maybe 8?  I was in the hospital and in the room by myself because my mom went to get something.  When she came back I told her there were people around my bed praying while she was gone.  Nobody had come in the room or anything.  I didn't remember the story, she told me about it years later.

Also I saw Reggie Miller in a walking boot and Dale Davis when checking out of the hospital.  I absolutely remember that part lol.

May I ask what you were in the hospital for?

1 minute ago, CapnRon said:

I had to be put under from Monday-Friday.  It was weird.  I should probably get more details from my parents. I know they were suckin mucus from my lungs somehow during it.

Now I am freaked out.  I remember people in my room praying for me.  I was involved in an auto accident..........got a collapsed lung.  They were sucking stuff out of me.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm one who thinks there's some truth/reality in paranormal activity that we just can't explain -- it's not something that really moves me one way or the other, just think there's reality in it.

Best example for me is second hand. On the night my maternal grand father passed away, my mother woke up in the middle of the night and felt him pass through her. She immediately got out of bed, middle of the night and called my grandmother, who answered and said my grandfather had just passed away. My mother knew, she had just experienced it and literally felt her father reach out to her as he passed away. There's just no other explanation, it happened.

So I'm a believer that there's a 6th sense and more than just the physical world that we tangle with daily. 

Archived