Scrimmage, not so secret

Indykev

3 hours ago, BoomBaby said:

I wonder why a scrimmage where nobody will presumably be in the stands will be (according to Goodman) at Bankers Life.  Seems like the rent would be far higher than some random gym.

Perhaps its just to practice in that venue. Get familiar for when other games are played there.

1 hour ago, Reacher said:

Perhaps its just to practice in that venue. Get familiar for when other games are played there.

And it's closer for both teams. I'm sure Purdue isn't opening up their gym for us to practice since that would be closer to half way...but Indy makes sense for several reasons. Doesn't hurt to play in a bigger arena to get used to the shooting background. I mean we have to play Butler there later this year.

9 minutes ago, iuthruandthru said:

It would be cool if they used the practice court with the windows you could see in from outside.  Imagine the fans lining up to watch lol

I'd make a donation to a charity to get let in to watch! I think that would be a nice thing.... canned food to a food pantry or cash...nobody cares win or lose but we just want to see the guys play!

Archived