Ohio St. pregame thread...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, but If IU had beaten Rutgers by 21 + points, like they should have, I wonder how much that would effect their confidence. I feel IU will be ready to play and looking for some lost respect. I can't help but keep thinking that IU will come into this game looking very different. I think they will give Ohio State an unexpected tough game.

1 hour ago, rico said:

Quite the cast of characters.  Feldman I remember.  Of course Quinn.  Goldsmith, I have never heard of.

Lol

Brady Quinn. That's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Somewhat surprising I didn't know he was in the booth as someone who has always kept track of the Browns, plus former Browns and pulled for the team. 

He just doesn't have the same hype for calling games as he was given for playing them at ND ;) 

FatBuckeyeFan

• FatBuckeyeFan
  •  
  • (5853)
  • 147 months
  •  
10 hours ago

How do they avoid it at Purdue? That's the egg I've circled this year. I expect their worst game to be played there.

Indiana, ahhh OSU will play about C ball and win by 2-3 scores probably. It'll probably be kind of ugly this week, but it's at home and Indiana still sucks a bunch. Iowa was way more physical than Indiana's gonna be.

Wow.....I was just over surfing on the OSU board and this is one that caught my eye. Now their fans are leery of Purdue? I know they are playing for their life right now, but we must be chopped liver to everyone. I will admit, we sure haven't given anyone a reason to be threatened by us. I really hope that this weekend, we can turn the page and sneak out a win. Shock the world! 

This Sat is going to be a blood bath.  IU will not run the ball effectively.  OC will not stretch the field vertically to play to our presumed strengths.  IU simply has not proven to this point that they are capable of upsetting anyone.  Sadly, I hate the fact that I have no expectations at all this week.  Doesn't mean I won't be hoping for better though.

1.  I like Brady Quinn.  I’ve seen him in the media, and he’s pretty insightful.  Bruce Feldman is a major inside football guy.  This is a nice change of pace for the broadcasters.  Their observations about IU as a program in general will be interesting.

2.  OSU physically is just at another level.  They look fast and athletic everywhere with high draft picks all over the place. 

1 hour ago, Artesian_86 said:

FatBuckeyeFan

• FatBuckeyeFan
  •  
  • (5853)
  • 147 months
  •  
10 hours ago

How do they avoid it at Purdue? That's the egg I've circled this year. I expect their worst game to be played there.

Indiana, ahhh OSU will play about C ball and win by 2-3 scores probably. It'll probably be kind of ugly this week, but it's at home and Indiana still sucks a bunch. Iowa was way more physical than Indiana's gonna be.

Wow.....I was just over surfing on the OSU board and this is one that caught my eye. Now their fans are leery of Purdue? I know they are playing for their life right now, but we must be chopped liver to everyone. I will admit, we sure haven't given anyone a reason to be threatened by us. I really hope that this weekend, we can turn the page and sneak out a win. Shock the world! 

Didn't see your post until I posted. Yep...after last year losing at Iowa I doubt they have any letdowns again. 

I have always been an optimist, especially last year, but man.....I just can not find any way to stay fired up and hopeful for this one. One way that would help my optimism a little would be an announcement that Morgan is eligible including Timian and Whop being available and healthy this weekend......:ph34r:

Archived