Trivia

rico

14 hours ago, IUFLA said:

So one more in the "2 grand slams in one game" column...

One player who accomplished the feat...

The first grand slam was the first of his career. The second was his last...

He's the only player from his position to accomplish the feat...

And, he eventually played for the Cincinnati Reds (although he wasn't when he hit the 2 Granny's in one game)

Who was he?

Tony Clonniger (sp) is the only pitcher to do it so he is my guess. 

53 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

The Astros have no left hand pitchers on their world Series Roster. When is the last time that has happened and name the team(s)

Lol. Excellent trivia question. I looked it up so I'll give others a chance. But the reason is even more funny. It'll have Scott break dancing.

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Who are the only 2 NBA players to record a 20pt 20 reb. 20 assist triple double in a game?

I know one just because I pay attention. The other one I'm guessing who would be since he averaged it for a season or 3 but I bet that would be wrong. Probably someone I wouldn't think of. 

This is dated from when I heard it...so I don't know if it is correct anymore.  I am guessing I heard it about 10 years ago.  

There have only been 3 basketball players that have won a high school state championship, a NCAA championship, a NBA championship, and an Olympic Gold.

7 minutes ago, rico said:

This is dated from when I heard it...so I don't know if it is correct anymore.  I am guessing I heard it about 10 years ago.  

There have only been 3 basketball players that have won a high school state championship, a NCAA championship, a NBA championship, and an Olympic Gold.

Off the top of my head, Jerry Lucas and Magic...