Trivia

rico

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

That didn't take long to get a correct answer 

I know the racers from the 60s and 70s. I couldn't pick the last 5 Indy winners out of a lineup even if they were the only ones wearing a fire suit

Edited by IUFLA

What city is the International Cherry Pit-Spitting contest held in? In case you're interested the championship record is 93' 6.5". The same record holder the same year spit 110' 4" in the freestyle competition, a Guinness Record!

Hint, the state has a BIG school in it.

10 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

What city is the International Cherry Pit-Spitting contest held in? In case you're interested the championship record is 93' 6.5". The same record holder the same year spit 110' 4" in the freestyle competition, a Guinness Record!

Hint, the state has a BIG school in it.

Cant remember the city but I know it's in Michigan. 

1 minute ago, mrflynn03 said:

Cant remember the city but I know it's in Michigan. 

When I think of Cherries, I think of Traverse City, MI but Michigan is not the State. However great segue to the next clue. Both the State of MI and the State of Wisconsin have a town/city with the same name, spelled exactly the same but pronounced completely  different. The Wisconsin City is the winner!

1 minute ago, Drroogh said:

When I think of Cherries, I think of Traverse City, MI but Michigan is not the State. However great segue to the next clue. Both the State of MI and the State of Wisconsin have a town/city with the same name, spelled exactly the same but pronounced completely  different. The Wisconsin City is the winner!

Well I learned something today.