Trivia

rico

So it was the 1950 (FIFTY) LA Rams...Bob Waterfield and Norm Van Brocklin actually shared the QB duties, and finished 1-2 in passer rating in 50 and 51...

The other amazing individual stat from that team, a year later Van Brocklin set the single game passing yards record with 544 that stands to this day...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

So it was the 1950 (FIFTY) LA Rams...Bob Waterfield and Norm Van Brocklin actually shared the QB duties, and finished 1-2 in passer rating in 50 and 51...

The other amazing individual stat from that team, a year later Van Brocklin set the single game passing yards record with 544 that stands to this day...

I don't put my hammer down for NFL trivia questions where the answers are pre-Super Bowl era.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Jimmy Butler became only the 3rd player in NBA history to have a 40 point triple double in the finals. Who are the other 2?

Magic was my guess. I'd say Oscar I guess but can't remember if he made finals with Kareem/Lew or not. I'll go Oscar and Larry and probably will be wrong.