Trivia

rico

5 minutes ago, rico said:

Just heard this one....

Jackie Gleason's grandson had a role in the 1980's movie, "The Lost Boys."  What is his name?

Welp it can't be Kiefer, Haim or Feldman....so I'll go the other brother or just some random in a scene. I don't he was the dude go crazy on the saxophone either. haha.

16 minutes ago, rico said:

Just heard this one....

Jackie Gleason's grandson had a role in the 1980's movie, "The Lost Boys."  What is his name?

One other fun trivia question from that movie is name the character who once owned the Brewers and is current owner of Atlanta Hawks now? 

45 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Wanted to post this yesterday for opening day but better late than never.

In the movie the Sandlot what was the original name of the movie supposed to be?

In the scene when The Jet steals home for the Dodgers,  who was the person playing the role of the 3rd base coach?

Amazon.com: Big Boys 4-20 The Sandlot Ham Porter You're Killing Me Smalls  Youth T-Shirt: Clothing

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Wanted to post this yesterday for opening day but better late than never.

In the movie the Sandlot what was the original name of the movie supposed to be?

In the scene when The Jet steals home for the Dodgers,  who was the person playing the role of the 3rd base coach?

All I got is I can't wait for the answers. Especially who was playing 3rd base coach.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

All I got is I can't wait for the answers. Especially who was playing 3rd base coach.

The original script title was The Boys of Summer. 

The 3rd base coach was played by none other than Maury Wills who at the beginning of movie was discussed as attempting to break the stolen base record in 1962.

Worthless knowledge at work

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

The 3rd base coach was played by none other than Maury Wills who at the beginning of movie was discussed as attempting to break the stolen base record in 1962.

Serious question.  Why was the title changed?

8 minutes ago, rico said:

Serious question.  Why was the title changed?

I didn't know any of these answers, because <gasp!> I've never seen the movie...

BUT "The Boys of Summer" is a book by the Great Roger Kahn documenting the 1955 Brooklyn Dodgers after their glory years...Great book...

And, then there's the Don Henley song....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Really good stuff. Can see the title and would be fine with either. Maury Wills. Wow. Now that's a nice touch from the crew to time the beginning and end of a movie. Good stuff!

• Like 1