Trivia

rico

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

I know I read something once about an outfielder for the Cardinals that wore 2 gloves to field a ball. Maybe he was later than Spaulding 

Could be.  I picked that question up from the "Antiques Roadshow"  A gal actually had a "baseball card" of Spalding.  

10 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Not a trivia question but anyone else take a baseball to the head?  I have multiple times. It really hurts. 

Head, face...you name it...when I first started playing organized baseball at 7 (none of this tee ball, not keep score crap) my Dad would hit me grounders every night...If I turned my head, he'd hit the next one hard, and say, "Don't play if you're afraid of it!"

Years later I use to kid him and tell him they had 800 numbers for Dads like him now...

I sure miss him...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

There is only one set of brothers, one played in a super bowl and one in and nba championship.  Who are they?

Memory is fuzzy but didn't the Grant brothers team up at some point for a title? For football I'm going the Youngblood brothers. 

Look forward to the correct answers!

3 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

I have a tough one today. The last 3 schools to win the CFP championships are Georgia, Bama and LSU. each school has a QB starring playing this weekend in the playoffs. Name the last QB for each of those schools to win an NFL playoff game?

Good one.  I will just start with the ones I know did

Georgia- Fran Tarkenton

Bama-  Ken Stabler

LSU-  David Woodley