Trivia

rico

On 10/19/2021 at 9:02 AM, rico said:

There are 2 QBs in NFL history to have a career winning percentage above .600 while also throwing at least 10 more interceptions than touchdowns.  Name them.

Hint:  Both are in the Super Bowl era.

This is a hard one. I looked up all my guesses and 0-fer. I thought of Favre, Lamonica, Phil Simms, Doug Williams…nada. 

Why not get a 2nd trivia question going...this one involving Indiana high school basketball.  I haven't fact-checked it, but it was given to me by someone who really knows high school basketball so I'm trusting it is correct until one of you proves it's not.  Here goes...

Name the Indiana high school basketball player who started more than 90 games in his high school career and never lost a state tournament game he played in. (sectionals through state finals)

31 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Why not get a 2nd trivia question going...this one involving Indiana high school basketball.  I haven't fact-checked it, but it was given to me by someone who really knows high school basketball so I'm trusting it is correct until one of you proves it's not.  Here goes...

Name the Indiana high school basketball player who started more than 90 games in his high school career and never lost a state tournament game he played in. (sectionals through state finals)

Fuzzy Vandiver?

8 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Fuzzy Vandiver?

That's not the name I have.  I'll give you one extra I was told.  One year in the tournament, this player had an attack of appendicitis between the afternoon and evening game and could not play the evening game which his team subsequently lost.

Edited by FKIM01

13 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Woodley had 48 TDs and 63 INTs from what Pro Football Reference says...

Woodley is one of two quarterbacks in NFL history, along with Ken Stabler, to have a career winning percentage above .600 while also throwing at least 10 more interceptions than touchdowns. Woodley's career record was 34–18–1 (.651), despite throwing 63 interceptions against his 48 career touchdown passes.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Seems like Jay Edwards and Lyndon Jones would fit that bill?

13 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Since I have no real guess I will say Oscar

15 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

I’m guessing this is a trick question and the player never played the State tournament 🧐

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

My very first guess which I just can't believe is correct is Luke Zeller

That's not the name I have either.  I know Luke lost a couple in the tournament.  Cody would be more likely, but he lost as well.  I do think he had two state championships though.