Trivia

rico

24 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

OK...Little (fairly easy) baseball history...

What 6 teams have never won a World Series?

Bonus: What is the only team that has never even been to a World Series?

I think I have this one but I'll wait a bit. I'll answer the bonus part though since my Aunt/Uncle/Nephews live in Bellevue, Washington. Mariners are usually jackpot on never been questions.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Wow. The things you learn on here. Never knew that. 

South Whitley native.  I have drank a few beers with her.  I hunted and trapped at her home place.  Neighbors to my folks.  The family farm is still there and used as a vacation home for family members.

3 minutes ago, rico said:

South Whitley native.  I have drank a few beers with her.  I hunted and trapped at her home place.  Neighbors to my folks.  The family farm is still there and used as a vacation home for family members.

Obviously I had no clue so had to look it up. Don't want to spoil for others.

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

I didn't know she went to IU!!

As S6 said, the things you learn here...

I don't know the exact years but she was back to back CMA's female vocalist of the year.  We actually got a day off school when she gave a free concert at the Whitko football stadium/field.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

Very amazing obscure trivia that you only know if you were watching the same show I was, or you are a relative to this guy.  Who was the starting  QB the last time that Tom Brady was a regular season underdog?  

I guess I would have assumed Peyton was a favorite at least once during regular season matchup but based on how you phrased he's not the answer. So maybe some obscure guy on a dominant defensive team? Maybe one of the Ravens or Seahawks teams? No clue.