Trivia

rico

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

@rico may have asked this one before but I cant remember. With the NBA draft just happening I was reminded on a question. What school was the last to produce the #1 picks in both the NBA and NFL draft in the same year? Who were those picks?

I think we had this one at some point because I knew the answer haha. Very good question though and many (myself included) just never thought of it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

@rico may have asked this one before but I cant remember. With the NBA draft just happening I was reminded on a question. What school was the last to produce the #1 picks in both the NBA and NFL draft in the same year? Who were those picks?

I don't know if I asked it or someone else did...but I know the answer as well.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, IUFLA said:

What player is credited with making the first 3 point shot in NBA history?

No clue. How's that for an answer. I can't even remember when 3 point line came into play. 78-80 range maybe? I'll take a stab and say Andrew Toney. Only remember because initially I was a 76ers fan because of Dr. J but flipped to Lakers.

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

No clue. How's that for an answer. I can't even remember when 3 point line came into play. 78-80 range maybe? I'll take a stab and say Andrew Toney. Only remember because initially I was a 76ers fan because of Dr. J but flipped to Lakers.

I just looked it up because for some reason I thought it was Brian Winters.  This guy went on to be a head coach for the team he played for

• Like 2