Update: Staying in this faciitylll Because.......

My health is not going to improve enough I had to give up my apartment and my cat ! My cat ,Amber , and I had been together for just over 8 years ! Luckily , I had met another 🐱 lover ! She already had 5 cats of her own ! Yet , this sweet woman who does not follow sports drove up from Kentucky on Friday to pick up my Amber ! She even brought Amber to my room so I could say goodbye ! Very hard for me to say goodbye !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just received 2 units of blood at the Seymour  hospital ! It looks like I will not going back to my apartment ! However , I will be spending the rest of my days here at Seymour Crossing , 707 Jackson Park Drive ,Seymour , Indiana . 47274 ! I will continue rooting for the Hoosiers from here ! I can listen to every Hoosier  game on my Sony Walkman over 92.7 FM in Seymour ! Go Hoosiers !

1 hour ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I just received 2 units of blood at the Seymour  hospital ! It looks like I will not going back to my apartment ! However , I will be spending the rest of my days here at Seymour Crossing , 707 Jackson Park Drive ,Seymour , Indiana . 47274 ! I will continue rooting for the Hoosiers from here ! I can listen to every Hoosier  game on my Sony Walkman over 92.7 FM in Seymour ! Go Hoosiers !

Nothing better than hearing Fisch call an IU game.  Keep the faith HTD.

13 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Thanks to the great IU fans who chipped in to buy me this Amazon Fire 7 , I'm tuned in to the Internet ! I love listening to 'Ole Fisch !!! I'll keep posting as long as I am able ! Looking forward to taking down pee yew twice this season !

Hang in there young man.  If ya need anything let me know.

Archived