2017 College Football Thread.

rico

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

No, stuck watching at a function. 

Note to self... make an excuse to not attend next year.

College football overtime is the lamest deal in all of sports 

I, for the life of me, never understood why they just don't play an additional quarter.  Make it 10 minutes.  And it ain't sudden death

Harbaugh and Michigan were a bad spot away at Ohio St last year from making the Final 4. Now? I only have one friend who is a Michigan guy but even he texted last night. $50 Million and still takes 3 years to find a QB? Long off season in Ann Arbor. Their schedule next year won't help either. At ND, at Sparty, at Ohio St....

4 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Harbaugh and Michigan were a bad spot away at Ohio St last year from making the Final 4. Now? I only have one friend who is a Michigan guy but even he texted last night. $50 Million and still takes 3 years to find a QB? Long off season in Ann Arbor. Their schedule next year won't help either. At ND, at Sparty, at Ohio St....

You left off 'Home against Indiana'.  :coffee: 

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Don't they have some "hot shot" QB coming in next year?

Just a random thought. Who would have thought Crean would be in the best spot right now mentally/emotionally over the Harbaugh brothers. Jim will be ticked until May and John I think is maybe at the end of his rope in Baltimore. Judging Crean on social media. Looks rested, healthy and read to rock and roll again next year. 

18 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Just a random thought. Who would have thought Crean would be in the best spot right now mentally/emotionally over the Harbaugh brothers. Jim will be ticked until May and John I think is maybe at the end of his rope in Baltimore. Judging Crean on social media. Looks rested, healthy and read to rock and roll again next year. 

Why not? He has washed his hands of the mess he left behind while still collecting millions. 

Great legacy, Tom.

57 minutes ago, rico said:

Yikes, I didn’t even know there was any issue there.   

Not to get philosophical, but the ability to handle power is a major human frailty, and one I think is not taught well enough in society.   

1 hour ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

Why not? He has washed his hands of the mess he left behind while still collecting millions. 

Great legacy, Tom.

Yeah he's such a tool. Geesh... brings us back to respectability, literally is an incredible dude.. what a bum he is, how does he even live with himself? Mess he left us.. get real dude. 

19 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Yeah he's such a tool. Geesh... brings us back to respectability, literally is an incredible dude.. what a bum he is, how does he even live with himself? Mess he left us.. get real dude. 

yeah, dude,the program is in great hands. Archie has been left with a great roster. After that many years as a head coach , to leave a roster this poor....get real dude. University definitely getting fleeced.

18 minutes ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

yeah, dude,the program is in great hands. Archie has been left with a great roster. After that many years as a head coach , to leave a roster this poor....get real dude. University definitely getting fleeced.

There have been about a million worse rosters coaches have overcame. I was all for moving on from Crean... But to still be talking bad about TC at this point... that is pretty much asinine. You sound like a whiner when you say that stuff. 

8 hours ago, btownqb said:

There have been about a million worse rosters coaches have overcame. I was all for moving on from Crean... But to still be talking bad about TC at this point... that is pretty much asinine. You sound like a whiner when you say that stuff. 

Multiple posters saying pretty much the same thing I said over on the hoops board. Must be a lot of whining going on these days 

• 1 month later...

Archived