Best Job In The B1G

5fouls

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, rico said:

A few positions?

Remember, these are a composite ranking by coaches, so it's not like random bias has totally skewed the order.  Sure, as IU fans, we may be offended by Assembly Hall's ranking, but it is older than most, if not all, of the 5 arenas ranked ahead of it.  

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Remember, these are a composite ranking by coaches, so it's not like random bias has totally skewed the order.  Sure, as IU fans, we may be offended by Assembly Hall's ranking, but it is older than most, if not all, of the 5 arenas ranked ahead of it.  

So Nebraska has better facilities than us?  Hmmmmmmm  Dumb

1 hour ago, rico said:

Doesn't matter, to me that is damn dumb.....shame on Goodman for even putting his name on it.  

Sorry, Rico...absolutely disagree.  I found it fascinating even though there are bound to be obvious biases coloring the votes & comments.  We as a fanbase are also biased.  It's just a fun article to me even though I disagreed with several rankings.  There's obviously a recognition that IU is pretty special...what's not to like about that?

1 minute ago, FKIM01 said:

Sorry, Rico...absolutely disagree.  I found it fascinating even though there are bound to be obvious biases coloring the votes & comments.  We as a fanbase are also biased.  It's just a fun article to me even though I disagreed with several rankings.  There's obviously a recognition that IU is pretty special...what's not to like about that?

I enjoyed it as well.  Don't like the fact that we are only a half-point ahead of MSU.  We need to do something to extend that to a more comfortable margin.

Just now, 5fouls said:

I enjoyed it as well.  Don't like the fact that we are only a half-point ahead of MSU.  We need to do something to extend that to a more comfortable margin.

Winning cures a lot.  I want to make that assistant eat that "the fans need to get over it" comment.  It sounded a little jealous to be honest. ;)

8 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Nothing wrong with that bro.....

Archived