Michigan Game

Michigan is only a 5-point favorite, and the ESPN FPI has us with a 37.4% chance to win.

At Florida earlier in the year, Michigan were 4 point favorites. Florida was the #17 team in the country at the time.

Also, for the at Mich St game (Oct. 21) the line is even. Mich St is #21 in the newest AP Poll. 

IU is getting some respect, and I think that we have a very good chance to beat Michigan.. Especially if John O' Korn keeps throwing passes to the wrong team, lol.

1 minute ago, KDB said:

Michigan is only a 5-point favorite, and the ESPN FPI has us with a 37.4% chance to win.

At Florida earlier in the year, Michigan were 4 point favorites. Florida was the #17 team in the country at the time.

Also, for the at Mich St game (Oct. 21) the line is even. Mich St is #21 in the newest AP Poll. 

IU is getting some respect, and I think that we have a very good chance to beat Michigan.. Especially if John O' Korn keeps throwing passes to the wrong team, lol.

I may be mistaken, but I do believe that lines don't come out until the Sunday before the game, so I don't think that MSU line means anything.

8 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

I may be mistaken, but I do believe that lines don't come out until the Sunday before the game, so I don't think that MSU line means anything.

I believe you are correct. I was scrolling through our schedule on the ESPN app and saw it said even for the MSU game and I got a little excited without thinking. Brainfart. xD

Speight is out for the year, and O'Korn looked average at best vs. Sparty. I would imagine that he will be improved now that he has a starting game under his belt.

Not sure that Homecoming means much for IU. I have been at numerous HC games where we have gotten smoked. 

UM coming off an emotional loss to their in-state rival could leave them drained. Conversely, they also now know that they can't lose again and have any chance to win the B1G East.

Like the odds makers, I think about a 1/3rd chance of winning this game sounds about right.

Archived