rico

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Drroogh said:

Why is it that I can stick three fingers into the palm side of my wrist cast, when I can't get one finger into the back side where I itch?

Because your fingers don't bend backwards, ergo, less space needs to be accounted for on that side.

2 hours ago, Drroogh said:

So how do you get Poison Ivy on your backside?

True story.

Got married early June. After honeymoon, back home in Columbus, IN. Went out for a run, saw some tiger lilies along the road, decided to pick some for my new bride. Unfortunately, they were surrounded by poison ivy. Unfortunately, I had to pee along the roadside before I got home. You can fill in the rest, but it was a good 3 weeks or so before I didn’t look like the Hulk.

50 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

True story.

Got married early June. After honeymoon, back home in Columbus, IN. Went out for a run, saw some tiger lilies along the road, decided to pick some for my new bride. Unfortunately, they were surrounded by poison ivy. Unfortunately, I had to pee along the roadside before I got home. You can fill in the rest, but it was a good 3 weeks or so before I didn’t look like the Hulk.

I was never allergic to poison ivy or oak even though my older brothers were. I was a cocky bastard 30 years ago and waded into a patch of woods with a gas weed eater with my short shorts and no shirt to clear out underbrush and a day or two later was completely covered. It was miserable. I've been allergic since.

On 4/27/2019 at 8:37 PM, Steubenhoosier said:

True story.

Great story. Are you still I'm Columbus area

8 minutes ago, rico said:

More importantly.....what lake you live on?

Why, you gonna come stalk me? 😁

Lime Lake...small fishing lake attached to Lake Gage. We can get over to Gage on our deck boat to take the grandkids tubing, but don't have the knuckleheads ( i.e. jet skiers) buzzing us in the early hours. We are a no-wake lake and fits us perfectly.

1 minute ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Lime Lake...small fishing lake attached to Lake Gage. We can get over to Gage on our deck boat to take the grandkids tubing, but don't have the knuckleheads ( i.e. jet skiers) buzzing us in the early hours. We are a no-wake lake and fits us perfectly.

I get around, I will be knocking your door come January!!!!!!  LOL  I actually fish a lake not far away from you.

7 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Ha! I remember swimming in Lime Lake while at college!

Being a little league baseball coach ,is it wrong to actually coach? Or should I just stand there and clap and say good job?

1st 2 games this year I got criticized by other coach and their fans for my kids stealing bases, for running when pitcher goes from windup instead of the stretch, for bunting to.move a runner. In game 2 for playing a shift since no one could even touch my pitcher? 

For some crazy reason I thought as a coach we were supposed to learn how to play the game as well as helping shape these young men. Maybe I am just too over zealous 😀

13 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Being a little league baseball coach ,is it wrong to actually coach? Or should I just stand there and clap and say good job?

1st 2 games this year I got criticized by other coach and their fans for my kids stealing bases, for running when pitcher goes from windup instead of the stretch, for bunting to.move a runner. In game 2 for playing a shift since no one could even touch my pitcher? 

For some crazy reason I thought as a coach we were supposed to learn how to play the game as well as helping shape these young men. Maybe I am just too over zealous 😀

More importantly, do you chew tobacco and scratch yourself in the dugout?

Archived