Indiana Basketball Weekly W/Risley and Hartman

Listening to the podcast...Collin says the team worked a LOT on free throws in practice last year.  That answers one question asked many times in this forum.

...and yes, Risley's dogs have already made an appearance.

Risley talked about putting seven stitches on Iowa's Kevin Boyle after Boyle opened up Isaiah Thomas. Some entertaining stuff here.

This is a very insightful podcast. 

I really like all of their thoughts for different reasons. Great chemistry between them really adds to the quality of the podcast.  I don't want to spoil it outright, but this is well worth a listen. I feel it has particularly high appeal to those who consider themselves old school. Risley really brings it, and he says what the older crowd is often thinking about some aspects of managing a team and player expectations.  If Hartman ever gets into coaching he's going to be one heck of a teacher of the game. I hadn't heard of Goodpaster prior to these podcasts. I'm officially a fan of how well he  sets the table, and segues transitions by asking some good questions and adding his own insight in very well timed fashion. 

On 10/18/2018 at 1:33 PM, FKIM01 said:

That would be nice, but if there is, I haven't found it yet.  Just have to pick your way through to the IU broadcasts from what I can see.

I figured that was the case. I guess I'll just have to remember to pick out the new one each week. 

Archived