Penn State Primer and Prediction

Thanks for the breakdown TDH. Always enjoy your information.  Indiana football fans are Charlie Brown trying to kick the football. One of these days we'll actually kick the darn ball when it matters. Until then, I'll keep kicking even if the Iowas, MSUs, and PSUs keep yanking the ball away at the last minute.

48 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

You can really tell what happens to IU football fans once the season gets going sideways.  I don't even think there was a Penn State pre-game thread this week!

That is how a fan base reacts after years of frustration and dashed hopes.  And be honest, I am still trying to get over the Iowa game......pitiful.  But I will still be pulling for my beloved Hoosiers.

1 hour ago, rico said:

That is how a fan base reacts after years of frustration and dashed hopes.  And be honest, I am still trying to get over the Iowa game......pitiful.  But I will still be pulling for my beloved Hoosiers.

Yep, we keep coming back but we are still waiting for the year when things change.  I just watched something on Barry Alvarez at Wisconsin.  They didn't make a bowl game his first three years.

Archived