Penn State - IU game thread

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If J-Shun never fumbles the punt return, if we don't have two potential scoring drives killed by BS holding penalties, if special teams doesn't perform like a little league team.. We win this game. And not in a close one, we win it easily. 

1 minute ago, IUDan93 said:

Another tough loss.  I think a bowl is likely out this year....imagine we don't show up next week at Minny. 

I get that you're bummed, but apparently you haven't saw Maryland or Minny.  IU is a bummer, but the Twerps and Field Rats have been worse.

IU should have a good chance to reach 6 wins.

Even with all the mistakes, the way we played today would've won us games against at least 2 of Minnesota, Maryland, and Purdue.

We get Minnesota next week, they just lost by 25 to previously 0-6 Nebraska.

6 minutes ago, KDB said:

IU should have a good chance to reach 6 wins.

Even with all the mistakes, the way we played today would've won us games against at least 2 of Minnesota, Maryland, and Purdue.

We get Minnesota next week, they just lost by 25 to previously 0-6 Nebraska.

The same Minny team that played tOSU tough?????

23 minutes ago, rico said:

IU should have kicked a FG in the first half.....I agree with Kev

I’m not sure which team suffered from the dumbest coaching mistakes but the players never backed down. I think the game was summarized on the onside kick where that fool calls a timeout. Really? You need a timeout for an onside to see how they line up? Lol. But a very good effort after last week. Too bad the stands were empty at the end. 

5 minutes ago, Payday said:

I’m not sure which team suffered from the dumbest coaching mistakes but the players never backed down. I think the game was summarized on the onside kick where that fool calls a timeout. Really? You need a timeout for an onside to see how they line up? Lol. But a very good effort after last week. Too bad the stands were empty at the end. 

I agree.....but you go for the points.  Penn St. was very questionable as well.

3 minutes ago, AshtonHershey said:

I think IU was correct to go for it on fourth and short, but the play call was poor. If the Hoosiers convert, the team likely puts seven points on the board in a game lost by five. 

But they didnt make it. This is big time college football, you take the points go in tied, which is a win for IU, then you have the ball to start the 2nd half.

9 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I fast forwarded the comments. Didn't want to read. I'll just say this. We are close. I know that's hard to keep saying but we are. If we played in the West we are a 8 win program. 

Well.......we aren't in the West.  

Archived