AP top 25 out on 10/22

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, KDB said:

Purdue still receiving 20 votes. LOL.

Brian Holland has Purdue at #15 and IU unranked... smh.

I saw that KDB.  This guy needs to have his vote revoked.  6-5 without beating a single good team and you have  PU at 15?

Scott Wolf also has us unranked and PU at 18.  What a joke this poll is.

Potential losses this week:

#1 Kansas - at #18 ASU

#2 Duke - #12 Texas Tech

#7 Auburn - at NC State

#9 UNC - #19 UK

#12 Texas Tech - #2 Duke

#14 Buffalo - at Syracuse, at #20 Marquette

#15 Ohio State - UCLA

#18 ASU - at Vanderbilt, vs #1 Kansas

#19 UK - #9 UNC

#20 Marquette - #14 Buffalo

#21 Houston - Utah St

Anything else would be a massive upset.

1 hour ago, Andy06 said:

I saw that KDB.  This guy needs to have his vote revoked.  6-5 without beating a single good team and you have  PU at 15?

Scott Wolf also has us unranked and PU at 18.  What a joke this poll is.

I can't believe how much mileage they're getting out of back to back Sweet 16's. Incredible, really. We started the 2013-14 season unranked and never cracked the top 25 all season even though we won our first five games.

21 minutes ago, rico said:

Purdue did beat Maryland.

You are correct,  forgot about that.

I watched some of that game and was thoroughly unimpressed with Maryland.  Keep Cowan in front of you,  don't let their big guy get deep post position before he gets the ball.  

17 minutes ago, HSRecruitingNews said:

Andy Katz has us at 14 in his power 36 rankings.

14. Indiana (17): The Hoosiers got a buzzer beater to knock off Butler and now have the look of a top three or at the very least top four Big Ten contender. They have shown tremendous resilience each time out.

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/article/2018-12-17/michigan-leads-pack-unc-jumps-top-10-andy-katzs-power-36

10 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

should be sitting at 19 when we play Michigan.  hopefully we have a good enough showing to stay in the top 25 after that one!

Really depends upon what teams above IU do before then.  Again.... put your money on the polls at the end of the season, not now.

12 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Really depends upon what teams above IU do before then.  Again.... put your money on the polls at the end of the season, not now.

i understand it's only important at the end, but the higher we climb now, the better we can stay up when we get some B1G losses.  when i say we climb to 19, that is what i was taking into account.  looks like a great chance that teams between 21-15 will lose over the next two weeks.  

3 hours ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i understand it's only important at the end, but the higher we climb now, the better we can stay up when we get some B1G losses.  when i say we climb to 19, that is what i was taking into account.  looks like a great chance that teams between 21-15 will lose over the next two weeks.  

TBH, I really don't even care at end because these idiots aren't watching the games.  I went back and looked at the preseason AP poll.  Hell 11 teams aren't ranked now.  And remember IU was 28th.  

Archived