Minnesota Pregame Thread

On 10/24/2018 at 7:19 PM, Steubenhoosier said:

Understand, but look at it this way...

The programs are going to potentially get a lot of exposure. No competition from other games on tv. Recruits that are done playing can watch. Bowl committees can watch. 

Of course, I am making the assumption that we play well and take advantage of the opportunity 

This program doesn't need exposure. It needs better leadership and better coaching.

When Minnesota beats us tomorrow, I wonder how many in this program will feel they benefited from playing a game when thousands of fans in this state were busy watching high school football instead.

4 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Game day line still has IU -2.5.

We're a more talented team then they are so I get it. My fear is the toll 4 straight losses takes on the psyche of a team. I think we benefit if it does rain with our small ball approach on offensive. With an inspired effort from the defense tonight I think we win this easily. 

13 minutes ago, rico said:

Well the little lady has decided it is too nasty to go to a HS football game tonite.  Looks like beer, pizza, and IU football.  

Rain, with temps in the 40's.  I don't blame her.

Enjoy the game on tv along with me. 

Well into the second half of the IU game is the Border War (Wyoming vs Colorado State) on CBS.Sports. So, I will be channel switching.

Assuming not many Hoosiers are aware. But last year was the 50th anniversary of the Boot Run... rain, snow , wind.... does not stop the  Boot Run 

A great tradition like the one between IU and PU. 

Archived