vote

Indykev

Here's a problem I have with these kind of on line voting polls.  One can't ban non IU fans, in this case for voting against the IU player. Don't kid me.  I know it happens. Because, in the past whenever I saw a poll including an Illinois player.... I always voted against the Illinois player. 

Juwan is losing to a Tennessee player ?  You've got to be kidding me !  There's noway this should be happening, without a groundswell of anti-IU votes.

That's my take. 

58-42. 

Purdue and Kentucky fans appear to be voting against Juwan, as Mile has alluded to.

Though Purdue may be a rival, you would think conference > rivalry.  The SEC sticking together on that one.  I underestimated the IU hatred from Purdue.

Says something when they align themselves with Kentucky.

1 minute ago, PoHoosier said:

58-42. 

Purdue and Kentucky fans appear to be voting against Juwan, as Mile has alluded to.

Though Purdue may be a rival, you would think conference > rivalry.  The SEC sticking together on that one.  I underestimated the IU hatred from Purdue.

Says something when they align themselves with Kentucky.

It says more that they showed up bigger in the Finals to prevent an IU player from winning than they did in the Sweet Sixteen to vote their guys through who was the #1 seed. 

And yes, I realize I’m taking a stupid Twitter poll way more serious than it needs to be 😀

42 minutes ago, BGleas said:

It says more that they showed up bigger in the Finals to prevent an IU player from winning than they did in the Sweet Sixteen to vote their guys through who was the #1 seed. 

And yes, I realize I’m taking a stupid Twitter poll way more serious than it needs to be 😀

Yeah, I wasn't counting on any sort of help from them.  Was more taking a shot at them for aligning with Kentucky.  Your shot is far far better :cheers:

Archived