Reese Taylor the Backup QB

I like that he's at least getting a shot at QB.  He seems like one of those guys who has the right mindset for it.

Imagine the following made up scenario.

The team is split up into groups of 5.  The coaches give them some unknown task to complete.  Can you imagine the other 4 players immediately looking to Reese to tell them how to do it?  I know I can.  I can envision the same thing happening with Ramsey.  That's a powerful trait in a QB.

QBs who transition to WR often do very well. This will require Reese to prepare more and understand the entire system. It will also give him more throwing reps in practice which will open up the play book ala how the Steelers used Randle EL back in the day. I see his move as a positive and hopefully our coaching staff can capitalize. 

49 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

QBs who transition to WR often do very well. This will require Reese to prepare more and understand the entire system. It will also give him more throwing reps in practice which will open up the play book ala how the Steelers used Randle EL back in the day. I see his move as a positive and hopefully our coaching staff can capitalize. 

Matt Jones from Arkansas as well.

Archived