Minnesota Game Thread

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

Oh and Ramsey sucks. This is all for me tonight 

Anyone who has even play backyard football can tell that Ramsey would be lucky to start at Franklin College. Minnesota’s quarterback played heads and tails above him the entire game. The fact that they didn’t start Dawkins or Penix this year is really the head scratcher of a lifetime. Someone said it above and I agree, Tom Allen is a football reincarnation of Tom Crean.

1 hour ago, rico said:

Finally watched the 2nd half this morning as I quit watching at halftime.  Yep, IU football at it's finest.  Bummer about my Tigers and Chargers as well.  I guess I scored the bad trifecta last night.

I was slightly braver than you and watched the beginning of the 2d half.  After the Minnie went up 24-9 on a field goal, I gave up. 

1 minute ago, slojoe said:

I was slightly braver than you and watched the beginning of the 2d half.  After the Minnie went up 24-9 on a field goal, I gave up. 

Bravery had nothing to do with it on my end, I got fed up.  Turned on the radio and listened to the Tigers and my cousin in Ligonier was giving me updates on West Noble.  All the while drinking beer, eating pizza, and playing Scrabble with the little lady.  Aside from the losses, it was an enjoyable evening.  

Archived