2018-19 Player Preview: Juwan Morgan

15 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

The Juwan Morgans of the world are why I love college.basketball.

Good point. For me, watching Morgan's development made me realize how important it is for players to meet the right coach who can assess players' skill sets correctly and guide/develop them so they become the best players they can be at collegiate level.

I am very willing to say, that after watching Juwan's performance his first year at IU..... I would never have expected his star to rise this high.

Goes to show you what heart (of a Hoosier), hard work, and dedication can accomplish for a young person who puts their mind to becoming the best he/she can be.

The second coming of Oladipo, IMHO. 

IU fans have been blessed to have seen the development of two extraordinary young men in recent years.

And with that.  TDH's series of player previews comes to a close.  Just days before IU's first exhibition game.  Thanks TDH, for sharing your great series with us. 

3 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I am very willing to say, that after watching Juwan's performance his first year at IU..... I would never have expected his star to rise this high.

Goes to show you what heart (of a Hoosier), hard work, and dedication can accomplish for a young person who puts their mind to becoming the best he/she can be.

The second coming of Oladipo, IMHO. 

IU fans have been blessed to have seen the development of two extraordinary young men. 

Or a reasonable copy of Draymond Green, some might think.

Archived