USI Pregame Thread

I know he was in the hospital earlier this month, but has anyone heard from HTD recently?  Hard to tell how we’re going to do in this game without knowing the height, weight, and year of every player on the USI roster along with the percentage of points and rebounds they’re returning from last year, VBG.  Hope he’s doing okay.

10 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

I know he was in the hospital earlier this month, but has anyone heard from HTD recently?  Hard to tell how we’re going to do in this game without knowing the height, weight, and year of every player on the USI roster along with the percentage of points and rebounds they’re returning from last year, VBG.  Hope he’s doing okay.

HTD has posted in the "Animal House".

This has USI info.

1 hour ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

The wait is over!

When: Thursday, November 1st at 7pm ET on BTN+ ($ only)

Replay: Friday, November 2nd at 11pm ET on BTN

USI is led by two senior guards from Evansville Reitz, Alex Stein who averaged 18 ppg last year and Nate Hansen who averaged 13 ppg last year.

A real pregame thread!? Basketball season is here.....FINALLY!!!!!

Let's do this Hoosiers!!!

4 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

The wait is over!

When: Thursday, November 1st at 7pm ET on BTN+ ($ only)

Replay: Friday, November 2nd at 11pm ET on BTN

USI is led by two senior guards from Evansville Reitz, Alex Stein who averaged 18 ppg last year and Nate Hansen who averaged 13 ppg last year.

It's Wednesday, I'm still waiting.

:D

1 minute ago, bluegrassIU said:

Ominous start. Yikes! Hopefully we get all the injuries out of the way early!

I blame the remnants of Tome Cran and his over training.  :)

I know they say in football that you don't lose your starting spot to injury.  But I wonder what happens if DG is out the first few games and Rob looks like a stud.  

3 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

I know they say in football that you don't lose your starting spot to injury.  But I wonder what happens if DG is out the first few games and Rob looks like a stud.  

I am not really concerned. Whatever the rotation, I can not see where Al, Devonte and Rob don't all get plenty of minutes and chances to prove themselves. We are going to need all three to play quality minutes.

Still looking for HTD's number.  I am hoping it did not get thrown out.

Will add this.  If you think HTD is a hoot on the board.... you haven't heard anything till you've actually talked to him.

I'll keep looking for his number.  But for now, I have not been able to come up with it.   :(

13 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Still looking for HTD's number.  I am hoping it did not get thrown out.

Will add this.  If you think HTD is a hoot on the board.... you haven't heard anything till you've actually talked to him.

I'll keep looking for his number.  But for now, I have not been able to come up with it.   :(

Hope he's alright.  He definitely keeps the board lively.

I was really hoping to see Green find his role with this team and get his confidence rolling early in the year. Hopefully the "nagging injuries" doesn't prevent that from happening. On the other hand, it doesn't hurt to have Phinisee get some early season experience at the point and begin his growth as the point guard of the future. We'll need both guys playing full tilt by the time we hit Edwards and Winston in conference play.

What is your guys experience with BigTen Plus? I was thinking of getting it to watch the game but I might just save the $15 bucks and watch the replay Friday night.  Only reason im really considering it is due to the UC Davis game being on it as well I believe. 

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this. 

Archived