USI Pregame Thread

10 hours ago, RomeoFanatic said:

What is your guys experience with BigTen Plus? I was thinking of getting it to watch the game but I might just save the $15 bucks and watch the replay Friday night.  Only reason im really considering it is due to the UC Davis game being on it as well I believe. 

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this. 

It really all depends on your internet connection. If you have good internet, BTN+ is like watching any other game.

1 hour ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I'm still in rehab !  Excited about tonight' s game ! Go Hoosiers !! Kick butt ! I'll be listening on my trusty radio ?

I told you that you needed to go see Dr. Drew for rehab.

I picture you yelling at the radio from the hospital bed like in "Hoosiers."

Great to hear you are ok!

2 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I'm still in rehab !  Excited about tonight' s game ! Go Hoosiers !! Kick butt ! I'll be listening on my trusty radio ?

An HTD sighting...day made!!!

Hey, feel free to wander over to my laughing at Purdue thread and contributing several posts! 😀

6 minutes ago, HoagieRoll said:

can somebody explain what btn+ is? Looks like a good deal, 10 bucks a month, streams through roku, and can cancel it come March. 

Is it all IU basketball games on BTN? Only home games? Only games designated BTN+ and not regular BTN? 

I've admittedly not used it, but read a lot of complaints about the streaming quality from others.

7 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I've admittedly not used it, but read a lot of complaints about the streaming quality from others.

It’s dependent on your connection. I split it with multiple ppl bc I think it’s bullcrap that you have to pay extra for something you already pay for. I’m not paying $30 to watch two ‘junk’ games but we’ll pay 5 each hah 

26 minutes ago, HoagieRoll said:

can somebody explain what btn+ is? Looks like a good deal, 10 bucks a month, streams through roku, and can cancel it come March. 

Is it all IU basketball games on BTN? Only home games? Only games designated BTN+ and not regular BTN? 

BTN+ Dose does not have any games on BTN. Only games that are on BTN+ exclusively. Tonight's scrimmage and the UC Davis game on the 23rd are the only IU MBB games on BTN+. Also, the $10 a month come with IU teams only. I went that route and will cancel it at the end of the month. 

31 minutes ago, HoagieRoll said:

It is just the games that are not on TV and IU has only two games on the BTN+ so I would not pay that much for two games.

Archived