Harlond Beverly Commits to Miami

KDB

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, DunkinDipo said:

Wow I really hope we get this kid. Great athlete and shows that fire that we are missing. 

I would think this kid would be a player after your own heart with a name like dunkindipo.....might change it to dunkinbeverly...I agree he plays with enthusiasm and definitely could get the hall rocking.

30 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I’d say that is a long shot for Alabama...with Kira back in the fold I think this kid looks elsewhere. Still a long long shot for us.

I don't think we're a long shot here. No inside info, just based off what I've read.

7 minutes ago, KDB said:

I don't think we're a long shot here. No inside info, just based off what I've read.

I just get the feeling with Poole, Braz, and Matthews leaving Michigan and MSU already getting attention to land him it’s a long shot for him...I think he is from Detroit...we don’t get too many of those kids....but I’m still hopeful!

6 hours ago, dgambill said:

I would think this kid would be a player after your own heart with a name like dunkindipo.....might change it to dunkinbeverly...I agree he plays with enthusiasm and definitely could get the hall rocking.

If we land him then I will seriously consider it! 

19 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I think if you are a talented guard you have to give Georgia a look. DWADE, Vic, Yogi all got better under CTC and success in the league

Well Crean will let you run and gun and won’t hold you accountable for turnovers or bad shots so what’s not to love...basically an AAU environment!

Archived