The laugh at Purdue Thread...

FKIM01

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, StLHoosier said:

I’m all for free speech and wouldn’t have it any other way.  I just think it is hypocritical that we say PU has an inferiority complex, yet we are doing something similar.  With the way we’ve been playing, its even worse.  Just my opinion.

Fair enough. Just don"t feel that is a basis for deleting or closing a thread.  :)

2 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Why let them bother you? Just a bunch of kids who couldn’t get into IU.

By the way, where is Stlboiler these days? Sure that he’l make an appearance should hell freeze over, pigs fly, and PU wins

Bunch of kids who couldn’t get into IU? Now that’s funny right there. 

I think it’ll be a close game this weekend. Could see it going either way. 

On 1/2/2019 at 3:38 AM, SIHoosier26 said:

Nojel is one of the worst basketball players in the conference bar none.

Had to bump this after today’s game. Obviously he’ll never be a great shooter but one of the worst basketball players in the conference? He made Romeo look pretty pedestrian today. 

2 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Had to bump this after today’s game. Obviously he’ll never be a great shooter but one of the worst basketball players in the conference? He made Romeo look pretty pedestrian today. 

Touche.......not much anyone can say about that in here.

1 hour ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Nojel had a good game but Romeo's foul trouble and good help from other Purdue defenders deserve credit for making "Romeo look pretty pedestrian" as well. Romeo blew past Nojel on more than one occasion only to be met by good help D. 

19 minutes ago, cybergates said:

Nojel had a good game but Romeo's foul trouble and good help from other Purdue defenders deserve credit for making "Romeo look pretty pedestrian" as well. Romeo blew past Nojel on more than one occasion only to be met by good help D. 

Did he have help? Of course. But Nojel was the primary reason Romeo had an off night. Wheeler and Haarms made good plays on those blocks for sure. 

38 minutes ago, cybergates said:

Meh, Romeo got his ass handed to him, and that due to the Purdue defense.  And that involves Nojel.  We got beat, and Romeo did look pedestrian.  

Archived