The laugh at Purdue Thread...

FKIM01

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Lol oh so clever. I used those kind of insults once. Granted that was when I was still trick or treating. 

I thought we would at least make the tourney before this segment of the fan base returned. 

All im saying is your the one acting childish. Do what you are preaching and move on.

1 hour ago, Brass Cannon said:

You seem to struggle with understanding your insecurity and being a child reflects on all of us 

...kind of like your arrogance and obnoxious behavior reflects on all of us?  You've chosen to level personal attacks and pitch a fit because you don't like the topic.  I get it...you're hoping it will devolve into a food fight and shut down what a lot of fans find to be a fun topic.  Instead, congratulations...you've just become the first and only member here on my ignore list.

I pity anyone who deals with your personality on a daily basis.  Personally, I'm done and back to making fun of Purdue.

36 minutes ago, IUaic said:

https://www.hammerandrails.com/2018/11/1/18051334/purdue-basketball-recruiting-malik-hall-announcement

In the article it asks: Will Malik Hall choose to join our loaded 2019 recruiting class?

Don't they have 1 - 4* and 2 - 3* recruits committed? I guess that is a loaded recruiting class for them.

You'll have to excuse them. They think Isaiah Thompson is a "stud," so adjust your standards accordingly.

I enjoyed this one...

"The answer is not far off. Other than the $$ recruits, for many others, Purdue and Painter are just not the "sexy" option. They keep us in the top 2 or 3 just out of loyalty to the coach that often recruited them first and hardest. But once push comes to shove, and it's time to choose sexy vs Purdue, we lose out."

1 minute ago, cybergates said:

I enjoyed this one...

"The answer is not far off. Other than the $$ recruits, for many others, Purdue and Painter are just not the "sexy" option. They keep us in the top 2 or 3 just out of loyalty to the coach that often recruited them first and hardest. But once push comes to shove, and it's time to choose sexy vs Purdue, we lose out."

They should probably import women for campus visit weekends.  I'd recommend against strippers though.

5 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

You seem to struggle with understanding your insecurity and being a child reflects on all of us 

Slow it down please. Nobody needs a lecture. You made your view clear, and you have the right to not read or post. And borderline making it personal. 

This is not my cup of tea either. But for those that enjoy it, they have every right to do so. It is what this forum is for.

Let them have their thread and let's not derail it anymore, please.  :)

11 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

It took 1 year for Archie to own Porkchop's A$$ on the recruiting trail. We should see the ownership on the court start this season as well.

I'll give Purdue credit all day long for a hire and guy like Brohm....but Painter is a safe hire type guy. Good guy, represents the program well, won't get dirty,etc....but if they are expecting a Final 4 program. He isn't the guy.

Remind me when Painter owned in-state recruiting? It’s not like he was killing it before Archie came on board. 

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I stand corrected. Hummel, Moore, and Johnson all sucked. Porkchop took advantage of a program in turmoil. Any other questions?

I’m saying it shouldn’t come as a surprise that Painter is being outrecruited by IU for in-state guys. Painter’s second best class only had one Indiana guy who wasn’t even highly ranked (PJ Thompson). 

Archived