The laugh at Purdue Thread...

FKIM01

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not content to look stupid twice, Twin goes for the Trifecta...he obviously didn't review Alford's and Miller's overall record before making such an ignorant statement:

You Alford haters make him out to be a whole lot worse than he is. His overall record is better than Lil' Arch's, it's better than Crean's, it's better than Davis'....and you loved them.

Twin is serious...just not very bright.  He tries to camouflage his ignorance by using big words he learned in college but his basketball ignorance shows through regularly when he posts.

The other two...who knows.  I don't understand why anyone would purposely sound that dumb though.  Toiletmaker U very much needs some basic logic classes, that's for sure.

5 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Not content to look stupid twice, Twin goes for the Trifecta...he obviously didn't review Alford's and Miller's overall record before making such an ignorant statement:

You Alford haters make him out to be a whole lot worse than he is. His overall record is better than Lil' Arch's, it's better than Crean's, it's better than Davis'....and you loved them.

A quick Wikipedia search puts Alford at .663 and Archie at .675. Alford's number is inflated by going .729 in 78 wins at Manchester. 

1 hour ago, IUaic said:

Shhhhhh. Don't encourage his mom to come over here and start defending him.

Let her try, it would be interesting to see her try to defend someone that can't create his own shot, can't hit a shot outside of an open layup, shoots 40% from the foul line, has a terrible assist to turnover rate for a point guard ect...

3 minutes ago, SIHoosier26 said:

Let her try, it would be interesting to see her try to defend someone that can't create his own shot, can't hit a shot outside of an open layup, shoots 40% from the foul line, has a terrible assist to turnover rate for a point guard ect...

But, but, but he is NBA material.

He is an excellent defender.His close-out on Cowens of Md. and blocking of his  shot won the game.   But he averages only 5.5 ppg and 1.9 apg per game.  He does shoot a high percentage at 56%, but he's not a threat from 3.  He's not made one all year but hasn't shot many.  He only shoots 46% at FT line.  His ball handling is OK (1.4 TO's per game with), but I just don't think he really can run an offense.

You heard it on GBI 1st.

ChoiceBeef said: 
So Steve Alford is having some trouble out in UCLA and there has been talks about him being on the hot seat. Dude has had riches of talent yet on court results have left a lot to be desired.

If he is fired, should Painter try and get him on his staff?

He is an Indiana kid and has recruited kids assay from the state.

7 minutes ago, slojoe said:

He is an excellent defender.His close-out on Cowens of Md. and blocking of his  shot won the game.   But he averages only 5.5 ppg and 1.9 apg per game.  He does shoot a high percentage at 56%, but he's not a threat from 3.  He's not made one all year but hasn't shot many.  He only shoots 46% at FT line.  His ball handling is OK (1.4 TO's per game with), but I just don't think he really can run an offense.

Did you see that block? Actually was all hand (http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/recap?gameId=401082426 from Cowens follow-through) and if the refs had any sack, the kid would have been shooting 3 FTs.

8 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Twin is serious...just not very bright.  He tries to camouflage his ignorance by using big words he learned in college but his basketball ignorance shows through regularly when he posts.

The other two...who knows.  I don't understand why anyone would purposely sound that dumb though.  Toiletmaker U very much needs some basic logic classes, that's for sure.

He is a bitter old RMK fan who never got over him being fired so he will say anything that is against IU.

2 hours ago, IUaic said:

We'll see on January 19th who the better Pro prospect is!   -- I think that is her go to line when facts get in the way of her opinion.

I hope Romeo knows how much smack Nojel's mama has been talking about him.  I'd love to see him drop 30 on Nojel while fouling him out.

15 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Plenty to laugh about here including the shooting efficiency of Turdue's NPOY and Eastern's proficiency from the charity stripe.

Screenshot_20190109-014658_Sports.thumb.jpg.52ad7438b5f161c1bb569c8fc03c1955.jpg

3-16?  2-13?  I had that a couple of times in my life.....only it was during baseball season!!!  Horrid stat line for basketball.  Boiler down.

This is their NPOY. 16 shots...11 points. 4 turnovers and zero assists. Just shows what happens when a defense keys on him.

They all played like crap. The only one I really see stepping up there is the William's kid and he doesn't even start.

Sounded like Eastern got burned on defense too. #NBANotReady

Archived