OT: HTD posted today. 11.01.18

Should Tom Allen be fired? - Page 3 - General Football Discussion - Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

and here.  In rehab :

USI Pregame Thread - Page 2 - General Basketball Discussion - Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

I never did find his phone number.  So it is a relief to see a post today.

Join with me in welcoming HTD back to HSN 3.0.

And show him some love.  

3 minutes ago, cybergates said:

Also relieved to see him posting again. Maybe he got banned from the library for a few weeks for cursing at the Smellermakers too loud!

LOL...I'd say that was highly possible if he didn't now have a laptop and his own private wi-fi.

7 minutes ago, cybergates said:

Also relieved to see him posting again. Maybe he got banned from the library for a few weeks for cursing at the Smellermakers too loud!

Truth be known.  For quite some time,  HTD no longer had to board the bus to the library to post on HSN.  Due to the benevolence of a handful of HSN members, who paid for a laptop, instead.  Thanks to all those great folks .

edit to add :  Just to prove what a great family we have here.....FKMI01 posted about the laptop, as I was making my post. 

2 minutes ago, cybergates said:

That's awesome. 

Yes it is.  And glad that I and FMKI01 could share with you.  Personally, even as much time I spend on my most favorite IU fan site.... as was proven recently.... even I miss things.  So glad we could make you aware of the greatness of our members.  

3 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Yes it is.  And glad that I and FMKI01 could share with you.  Personally, even as much time I spend on my most favorite IU fan site.... as was proven recently.... even I miss things.  So glad we could make you aware of the greatness of our members.  

Glad you were able to share that, and while Hoosiertildeath has become an iconic name, IMO he's a Hoosierforever 

1 hour ago, rico said:

Everybody knew that?

Can't speak for everyone.  However, it seemed many were aware, due to the posts that were concerned about HTD's  more than normal absence from HSN.

Heck if you were gone from HSN the same number of days, we would be worried about you, too.

Archived