IU - Southern Indiana Game Thread

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

He's a monster scorer who scored what 4th or 5th in IN HS basketball history. His O does not need work, it's just early jitters in his first exhibition game or an off game. 

Trust me I know. I was more referencing this game. O needs work this game is what I should have said. My B.

1 hour ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Romeo’s defense is ahead of his offense for sure. 

I'm just getting through the thread and you guys are my eyes.

Did you say that right?  Romeo's defense is ahead of his offense?  If that's the case he may be the number one pick next year.  That is also opposite of everything we have ever known about him.  Not saying he's not capable.  

1 minute ago, NotIThatLives said:

Did you say that right?  Romeo's defense is ahead of his offense?  If that's the case he may be the number one pick next year.  That is also opposite of everything we have ever known about him.  Not saying he's not capable.  

I don’t think he’s been the 3 point threat that most expected. He’s very much been a slasher for me. So far ..... 

1 minute ago, NotIThatLives said:

100% 

Archived