Comprehensive Class of 2019 Update

"A watched pot, never boils."    Epitomizes how I feel about filling the next openings.  Particularly in terms of Trayce. Not calling it a sure thing, but then we DID have to wait longer than we would have liked for Romeo to announce.

Thanks for the fine update, TDH. 

3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

"A watched pot, never boils."    Epitomizes how I feel about filling the next openings.  Particularly in terms of Trayce. Not calling it a sure thing, but then we DID have to wait longer than we would have liked for Romeo to announce.

Thanks for the fine update, TDH. 

Agree. And in some ways, Archie has essentially reserved the last 2 scholarships for Trayce and Keion. Armaan's was not reserved for Armaan...it seemed to be for whichever guard wanted to commit first. There's no incentive for Keion or Trayce to commit before signing day.

Thanks for the great roundup, it all certainly seems to be spot-on based on everything I have taken in about these various young men. 

Quick and sweeping success on the court from our Hoosiers will do nothing but help in providing whatever other allure might be needed.

Archived