Injuries

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, NotI. 

Anyone else who happens across anything else, please feel free to share or link up here!

Regardless of political affiliation, Tuesday will be an exciting evening...first game of the season, election results rolling in, I just want as healthy a squad as we can muster by the Duke game!

1 hour ago, zerawkid said:

Thanks, NotI. 

Anyone else who happens across anything else, please feel free to share or link up here!

Regardless of political affiliation, Tuesday will be an exciting evening...first game of the season, election results rolling in, I just want as healthy a squad as we can muster by the Duke game!

"This is Rico and I support this message."

21 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

So Race played 4 minutes and scored a bucket.  It must have been after I turned it over to the pacers game.  Is he ahead of Moore and Forrester?  

Good question. Couldn't really tell from the limited minutes last night. All 3 look like they have something to offer. Race with his ranking and experience should be a notch above the other two. Will have to see how they all progress. 

1 hour ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I expect a good chunk of minutes out of Race when he’s fully healthy but Forrester looks ready to contribute and definitely ahead of Moore. 

It looked to me that Forrester may get worked a bit in B1G but potential is certainly there and may thrive in some situations.    I didn't even notice Moore.   

Did anyone else catch the announcers talking about the injuries towards the end and they made a reference to 3 of the 4 injured guys being at the game? I know Green and McRoberts were there, not sure which of Thompson or Hunter wasn’t. I’d be a little concerned if Hunter isn’t able to attend games because of this leg condition. 

1 hour ago, BGleas said:

Did anyone else catch the announcers talking about the injuries towards the end and they made a reference to 3 of the 4 injured guys being at the game? I know Green and McRoberts were there, not sure which of Thompson or Hunter wasn’t. I’d be a little concerned if Hunter isn’t able to attend games because of this leg condition. 

Neither Hunter or Thompson were there.

Archived