Montana State Pregame Thread

35 minutes ago, Officer Obie said:

That's why the population of Montana is so sparse. Grouse!!

That is what makes MT so great, big sky country with little congestion and open spaces. I don’t know about you but I like the ability to drive 20 minutes and be in the mountains or drive two hours and hunt elk and not see a person for a week. It’s bliss man. Just got back from Minneapolis and then Denver last night, I couldn’t wait to get back to MT for some piece of mind.

You should come out to MT and see it for yourself.

27 minutes ago, Montana Hoosier said:

That is what makes MT so great, big sky country with little congestion and open spaces. I don’t know about you but I like the ability to drive 20 minutes and be in the mountains or drive two hours and hunt elk and not see a person for a week. It’s bliss man. Just got back from Minneapolis and then Denver last night, I couldn’t wait to get back to MT for some piece of mind.

I've been to Montana a couple of times. It is beautiful. I would love to make it out there again.

1 hour ago, Montana Hoosier said:

Been to Kalispell. First place I have been to where you could play slot machines in a gas station 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2018 at 6:46 PM, Colonialcrester said:

I think he is going back to our coaching search. I promoted the idea that Scott Skills was going to be our next coach.  Still upset he turned us down.😁

I was indeed! I actually helped spread that rumor on twitter and it got some traction. I really enjoyed that one. Really agitated a few folks and perplexed a few others. Might have been the pinnacle of that whole run in retrospect.

I guess I do a terrible job of portraying my true nature online because I had a lot of folks saying...seriously? Skiles? Why?

Archived