Jerome Hunter

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope he is not lost for a long period of this season(no source information) but if he is and he redshirts this year, he returns next year with these guys below.  With possibly adding TJD and/or Brooks to the mix and the team next season looks just as deep and athletic if not more possibly 

PG- R. Phinisee/D. Green/ADurham

SG- D.Anderson/A. Franklin

SF- J. Smith/J. Hunter

PF- R. Thompson/J. Forrester

C- De'Ron Davis/C.Moore

How can we find out what’s going through the heads of 17/18 year old kids on the recruiting front, but can’t seem to get any sort of definitive answer when it comes to Hunter’s “injury.” Perhaps, there’s something more? I had just hoped someone here would have some idea, because I believe we need Hunter this season!

3 minutes ago, BGleas said:

At least he’ll be back on campus next week, hopefully that’s an indication that it’s not too severe. 

Yeah, hearing that made me feel better.  I was concerned earlier that it might be life-threatening.  When there's about zero information out there, you tend to think of every bad possibility there is.

2 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Yeah, hearing that made me feel better.  I was concerned earlier that it might be life-threatening.  When there's about zero information out there, you tend to think of every bad possibility there is.

Exactly. When I saw the procedure was done closer to his home at the Cleveland Clinic and with little info attached to it, it made me a little worried, but being back on campus so soon is encouraging. 

Well this sucks, but like you guys I'm relieved to hear he'll be back on campus soon. It does sound like a medical redshirt is likely.

Whatever the surgery was, the silver lining in this grey cloud is that they diagnosed what the problem was, and he's now on the path to recovery and getting back on the court. We're pulling for you Hunter

Archived